An electric stapler is a shared supply that you will easily find in any office, home and school. It is a great device that will help you to get a functional way in handling all your jobs in your workplace or office. When you want to use it, you will find that it is easily to function. All you have to do to function this device is by putting some amount of papers and jamming the stapler. You will find that this can keep up up to 5,000 staples in once.
You will find that electric stapler can keep up a certain thickness of paper. This device will not jam so that you will get the easiness in putting the papers together. You can use it as a noticeable part of your work activities especially if you are dealing with papers and documents.
For this, you will need to find the right steps in refilling the device when it runs of staples. You will find that the steps are different from the standard stapler. The followings are some steps that you should do when refilling the electric stapler that you have.
1. You should unplug the cord strength from the electricity outlet. Then, you should make sure that you put the device in the level surface.
2. You should unscrew the screw in the device. The screw is located in the back of the stapler. Since it is not easy to do, you will need a screwdriver so that you can unscrew it correctly. You will find that this will not completely come out since the screw is used to make sure that the containment area lid is always connected to the top part of the stapler.
3. You should lift up the containment area lid of the stapler on top of it. Then you should set it to the side.
4. You should place the cartridge of the stapler in front of the shaft before you release it. You can do this by pulling back the spring-loaded sliding square half of this device. You have to make sure that the cartridge you use is made for the brand of electric stapler that you have.
5. After finished those steps, you should replace the lid. Then, you should screw it back. Before using the stapler, you have to make sure that you have plugged in the strength cord of the stapler. Now, the device is ready to be used again.